Responsibilities: Conduct research on cutting-edge technology in the field of biosciences area. Work in a multidisciplinary environment in conjunction with computer scientists, statisticians, engineers, and medical doctors to develop new products and technologies to support the advanced management of biological processes and physiology.You will:
- Provide epidemiological modeling and data analysis to healthcare and military projects.
- Develop novel modeling approaches to simulate biological and pathological processes, including disease quarantine and extermination.
- Participate in creation of project and grant proposals with teams ranging from 6 to 24 people.
- Document results and recommendations through written reports and presentations.
- Publish findings in internationally recognized medical and scientific journals.
- M.D. or PhD in biological sciences or related fields.
- Up-to-date knowledge in oncology, epidemiology, and pathology.
- Minimum 5 years experience in epidemiological modeling
- Minimum 5 years experience in biomedical research.
- Competence in software development and information management; fluency in C++, Java, HTML, and Pascal.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.