Responsibilities: Manage and coordinate the operation, modification, and encryption of files and programs on neural hardware and networks.You will:
- Manage uploads and downloads of software to and from neural hardware and networks by means of digital-to-organic interfaces.
- Modify digital management processes to improve efficiencies and quality.
- Coordinate, track, and implement neuro-server installation requests, as well as the migration of project resources across platforms.
- Monitor and troubleshoot neural hardware, software, and networking problems.
- Provide weekly status reports to the supervisors in Computing and Biological divisions.
- Some travel maybe required.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or minimum 8 years IT experience.
- Working knowledge of binary-quaternary language translation.
- Familiarity with multiple operating systems and cross-platform transitions.