SENIOR RISK ANALYST:
Responsibilities: Support business teams in analyzing, closing, and funding of commercial transactions. Assist in all aspects of the underwriting process for commercial deals, from initial structuring and pricing through proposal issuance and acceptance to final closing.You will:
- Perform valuation analysis for projects and companies, and prepare full financial models for project valuation.
- Conduct financial modeling to determine operating performance and assess risk.
- Develop strategies to mitigate ongoing risk, including biological, environmental, quantum mechanical, and legal/regulatory threats to MD’s profitability.
- MBA Degree with 6+ years experience in finance or banking industry with exposure to large commercial transaction underwriting.
- Experience in financial statement analysis, financial modeling, and valuation.
- Experience preparing financial information, interpreting financial performance, and assessing risk exposure.
- Experience preparing and delivering presentations to management and peers.