KITCHEN OPERATIONS STAFF
Responsibilities: Manage preparation and delivery of high-quality, nutritious food for MD employees.You will:
- Prepare breakfast, brunch, lunch, linner, dinner, and snacks for MD employees.
- Support management team and work with other nutrition staff to deliver "Best in Class" service standards with gourmet quality meals.
- Implement performance-enhancement and health-monitoring initiatives.
- Communicate successes and failures effectively with Senior Management while making recommendations for continuous improvement on MD menu.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in multi-unit, high-volume, quality chain or independent restaurant.
- Minimum 1 year experience with Microsoft Office and POS systems.